Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up!

It's been a few days, but I'm back...where to begin? Well I had a nice V-day with my lil mama, we went ice skating for the first time and had a good time. She fell a few times which explains why we were only there for about an 1 1/2 hrs. But we had fun, and thats all that matters. Later on I had dinner with one of my girlies and after we went out for drinks...( anything to keep our lonely asses from staying home alone...lol!) The night went well, even though the end sucked pretty bad, we both went home anticipating something that just wasn't going to be...how foolish one can be when it comes to matters of the heart, smh...
Anyway, Sunday was "sucker-free" (just the way I like it) and the fact that I changed all my numbers early that morning definitely helped, lol! I have decided it's time to make some changes, so I did something I didn't think I'd ever do. I feel like I had to, just cut out all the bullshit constantly getting in my way.
Monday was a better day, no work or school. So I slept till like 1 o'clock ( cant remember when was the last time I did that!) Me and lil mama just bummed it out and watched movies all day (my favorite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment