Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow Fight!!!


So on the way home yesterday I took part in a serious battle, and apparently lost! I was bombarded with snow balls and even witnessed an angel at work, it was my lil mama laying in the middle of the basketball court flapping her lil arms and long legs to create an impression of an angel ( in my opinion her trail of footsteps were enough to show that an angel had been there). It was so much fun! We chased each other home the entire way, but I gotta admit she got me good... :) It made me feel so good that she was truly happy, being that, that has been a problem for us lately...without me telling or showing her, she really knows something is not right. I'm doing my best to show her that everything will be okay, and we will have our "normal" lives back soon. With all that said, yesterday was a good day, I never knew it could feel so good to lose!...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment