Monday, February 2, 2009

Confusing weekend >>>

So this weekend was a confusing one. Friday was pretty chill, babygirl & I watched movies and stayed in. SaturDAY lil mama & I did some shopping ( retail therapy much needed) for both of us. Missed my ikea one day sale, so I was pretty upset at life, for sure...drinks were needed. But with that feeling of frustration and all the other BS going on in my life, I was only bound for trouble...so you already know(...eek). Got a lil drunk, got a lil crazy ( and we'll leave it at that). The truth is I was a lil disappointed , cause I really was hoping he'd call, but as usual he didn't (well at least when I actually want him to). This really disturbs me, cause my anger causes me to do things I normally wouldn't...and I dread the feeling of regret in the morning. Its funny how you are so aware in your mind, but your heart always seems to take over. But life goes on, Sunday was SUCKER FREE as usual, pretty laid back, no Superbowl for me ( instead I "studied" this months issue of Vogue...which is amazing btw, gossip girl looks official in this one.). Oh, I did forget to mention: I got a clip on bang this weekend and it looks absolutely fabulous ( of coarse) ;) . Anyone who want to change the look without the scissors should definitely invest in one! I loves it, it's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment