
So, other than the obvious other things are happening as well.
I'm doing what I can to get back to being the positive and motivated pretty girl that I am. For lent I am giving up one of my favorite things ( bad habit, but hey everyones got one). I am pretty excited about this since its been so long since I've taken a break from it, so lets see how I do. I've also gone back to my old daily routines which include 1 hour of exercise and 1 hour of reading a day. Obviously those are habits that should have never been let go, but life happens! I am particularly excited about the Wii Fit that I am getting this week, I just saw the demo on line and am ecstatic ( ..I really miss yoga). I'm super happy about how sick my body will be come summer time!!! Ah yes, the old me is getting back, so watch out world! lol! Oh! btw I forgot to mention that I finally got my truck back so Yayyy!!! I'm going to pick it up on Saturday morning, so thats great. Slowly but surely everything is falling back into place. So as for all that other stuff...eff it!
No comments:
Post a Comment