Thursday, March 5, 2009

Duck!!!

Okay, so its been a hot minute since I've expressed myself (blog-style) but there is good reason for it all. Well things have been a lil hectic (as usual) so obviously I'm pre-occupied. Where to begin... well for starters; he's not gone just yet! It looks like a lil extension of time has been given...(hmmm wonder how that happened?... btw Thanks, u know who ;)
Anyway I went out on Saturday to a baby shower which was supposed to be a an early take down night (being that I was with lil mama) but of coarse it's never that easy. After being begged, persuaded, and finally convinced to go out afterwards, I did. But of coarse for not following my gut instinct, I had an awful night. Well not really, it actually ended horribly. After being adored all night by EVERYONE in the club, it could only be that one (FAT) girls' hate couldn't contain itself. Ignoring me at the bar all night, deliberately taking everyone else's order around me (people coming before and after I was standing there) standing there for about 15 minutes or so, I decided that the bitch obviously had issues and refused to take my order, so out of frustration I flung a drink off the bar. Apparently that all it took for the big fat beast to get all her hate out, because before I knew it she throws a bottle and hit me right on my nose!!! I know...WHO DOES THAT!
I'll tell you who, someone who is obviously so unhappy with themselves, that they need to try to ruin something beautiful to make themselves feel better. Naturally I jump over the bar to mash the bitch out, when a bouncer grabs me and takes me to the men's room to try to diffuse the situation. Well, long story short thank god no stitches, but some one is definitely gonna pay. I've scared on my face and being that that's one income source for me. Some one will pay...note to bar to you should really check your staff and call the boys when needed, not tell people "that it wasn't a big deal"...tisk, tisk. I hope you have insurance!
Other than that snow, a lil sadness, same 'ol, same 'ol. But like I always say I'm one of God's favorites everything will be okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment